Antibiotics are mainly used to treat various bacterial infections or pathogenic microbial infections, and generally do not cause serious side effects to their hosts. Antibiotics are generally divided into five categories: β-lactam antibiotics (such as penicillin), amino acid glycoside antibiotics, macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin, spiramycin), and tetracyclic lactones (such as tetracycline). And peptide antibiotics (such as vancomycin, etc.), the relative molecular mass in the range of 300 ~ 1 200, is present in the liquid.
Membrane separation technology is suitable for the industrial production of modern antibiotics using microbial synthesis, which can replace traditional refining technologies such as adsorption, precipitation, solvent extraction, ion exchange and so on. The separation process has no chemical reaction, no phase transformation, no biological activity, and environmental friendliness. It has been successfully applied to antibiotic production enterprises such as cephalosporins, erythromycin and vancomycin, as well as enzyme preparations, pharmaceutical intermediates and other food additives. manufacturer.
The ceramic membrane ultrafiltration technology is used to replace the traditional filtration process such as plate frame, drum, centrifugation and diatomaceous earth to remove the bacteria and macromolecules of the fermentation liquid, which has the following outstanding advantages:
1. The separation precision is high, the filtrate is clear and translucent, and the impurity content is small, which greatly reduces the difficulty of subsequent processing;
2. Separation at room temperature, suitable for separation, concentration and purification of heat sensitive substances (such as drugs, fruits, enzymes, etc.);
3, can achieve high multiple concentration, compared with the traditional process, can greatly increase the product yield (5 ~ 12%), concentrated bacteria can be used as feed recycling;
4, greatly reduce the amount of water used, less wastewater discharge;
5. The supporting ion exchange resin and macroporous adsorption resin can prolong the service life by 2 to 3 times;
6, asymmetric membrane pore size distribution, not easy to pollute, can maintain long-term stable filtration under high flux;
7. The membrane element has long service life, low regeneration cost, stable operation process and sufficient product quality.
8. The materials of membrane materials and auxiliary equipment are non-polluting materials, which meet the requirements of GMP regulations;
9, can realize automatic control of PLC upper computer, easy to operate, greatly reduce labor intensity, easy to clean and maintain;
10. Concentrated with nanofiltration to form a membrane integrated system.
Antibiotics: cephalosporin, colistin sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, erythromycin, vancomycin, chlortetracycline, amphotericin, lincomycin, spectinomycin and other enzyme preparations: amidase, plant Acidase, chymosin, mannan
Enzyme: papain, dehydrogenase, etc.
Nucleosides: inosine, guanosine, cytosine, citicoline, etc.
Pharmaceutical intermediates: statins, prion, D-p-hydroxyphenylglycine, aminobutyric acid, mandelic acid, etc.
Bulk chemical products: propylene glycol, glycerin, acrylamide, etc.
Other food additives: soy sauce, streptomycin, natamycin, flavors, etc.